You can really make a difference in the life of a child by supporting our mission in a different way. Select an option below and make a BIG difference in our community!
- $1,500 To maintain annually one Big Brothers Big Sisters One-To-One mentoring relationship.
- $1,000 To recruit 25 Big Brothers Big Sisters volunteer mentors
- $750 To conduct initial background screening of seven prospective mentors to keep our children safe
- $500 To provide transportation for a school-based educational trip
- $250 To deliver school-based mentoring and support to 10 under-performing students once a week
- $200 To support the cost of 10 Bigs and Littles attending the BBBSNCA Annual Holiday Party
- $100 To support the monthly cost of making follow-up telephone calls to 10 match participants to check on the quality of their first year matches
- $50 To defray the cost of providing our Program Outcome Evaluation instrument to 10 match participants to confirm Bigs and Littles are succeeding in their match relationships.
Visit our JustGive Giving Basket and be sure to fill in how you wish to designate your donation.